Eye Lid Surgery
Eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty, improves the appearance of the upper eyelids, lower eyelids, or both.
- Long-lasting results
- Remove bags and dark circles under the eyes
- Aesthetic eyelid surgery has the effect of making you look more rested, refreshed and alert
Our Amazing Eye Lid Surgery Results
Eye Lid surgery can treat:
- Loose or sagging skin that creates folds or disturbs the natural contour of the upper eyelid, sometimes impairing vision
- Excess fatty deposits that appear as puffiness in the upper eyelids
- Bags under the eyes
- Droopiness of the lower eyelids, showing the white below the iris
- Excess skin and fine wrinkles of the lower lid
- Eyelid surgery is usually performed on adult men and women who have healthy facial tissue and muscles and have realistic goals for improvement of the upper and/or lower eyelids and surrounding area.
You may be a good candidate for Eye Lid surgery if:
- You are healthy, with no life-threatening illnesses or medical conditions that may impair healing
- You are a non-smoker
- You have a positive outlook and specific goals in mind for blepharoplasty
- You have no serious eye conditions
The results will appear gradually, to reveal a smooth, better-defined eyelid and a refreshed appearance.
Eye Lid Surgery Before & After
Recovery and Results
You can expect to experience some pain, bruising, and swelling after the procedure, and your physician will likely recommend cold compresses or pain medication to help make you as comfortable as possible. You should avoid strenuous activity, such as heavy lifting or exercise, as recommended by your doctor, to allow your body sufficient time to heal. If absorbable sutures were used, they do not need to be removed and will dissolve on their own. Any non-absorbable sutures are typically removed in five to seven days, and you will begin to notice an improvement in the bruising around your eyes in seven to ten days. Lower eyelid surgery will not stop your eyes from aging, but will reduce puffiness and bags from beneath your eyes. The results are usually very long-lasting and will brighten your eyes to the rested, youthful appearance you desire.
Thank you Dr. Pascual, I have lost over 90 pounds and I feel great! My health, self-esteem and looks have improved dramatically.
For the first time in a long time, I am happy when I look in the mirror each morning. I can see a difference in the way I look and how I feel about myself! I noticed a huge boost in my self-confidence! Thank you Dr. Pascual!
So it has been almost 6 months since my last review and slightly longer since my Vaser Hi-Def procedure from Dr Jeffrey LaGrasso as Pascual MD in Aventura. Still very happy I did the procedure, very happy with the outcome and glad I did it. The facility was extremely clean, I felt safe and the doctor made me feel like he had everything under control…
I am very happy I found Dr. Pascual. I love her practice; from the ambience to the staff. Dr. Pascual is truly a professional she makes me feel comfortable, it is wonderful to know that I can count on her support. Thank you Dr. Pascual for helping me look and feel great.